One of the hottest trends in countertops today is the usage of quartz. It is popular for both kitchen counters and as well as for bathroom vanities and can be used to work with virtually any decorating style. But exactly what are the benefits of quarts bathroom vanities over another choice? Is the difference worth the investment? If you have wondered about either of these questions then take a few minutes to consider the pros and cons of choosing quartz bathroom vanity.
The Pros of Quartz for a Bathroom Vanity
· Quartz is a manufactured product that can be a beautiful addition to your space. Because it is a manufactured product, you can purchase it in virtually any color you desire, as well as being designed to mimic the look of natural stones. In fact, it is available in more colors than natural stones such as granite or marble.
· Quartz is just as durable as concrete or granite countertops, but can take more usage. For example, a quartz bathroom vanity can stand up to drop items, so you don’t have to be concerned about chips or cracks.
· Quartz is extremely non-porous so stains like juice, wine, oil, tomato, coffee, makeup or other products will not stain the surface.
· Not only are stains uncommon, but quartz is also bacteria and virus resistant.
· Unlike granite countertops, it is not necessary to seal and then reseal quartz countertops.
· Quartz is available in pre-made vanity top configurations.