Camo Bathroom Sets. Here, you will be introduced to the top 5 bathroom remodeling themes. Remodeling this particular room has been found to be a very exciting endeavor to many homeowners. This excitement occurs for many different reasons. First, remodeling the bathroom is a relatively easy task that anyone can perform. Second, it takes very little time to remodel this room. Third, many individuals view this room as a private area where they can relax and unwind in a warm bubble bath, or even a hot shower. Individuals can instill a sense of creativity in this room, and add a spark of their unique personality by selecting a theme.
A theme is a general subject of a room. It is a particular style, or type of decoration that you choose to center your bathroom around. This theme should reflect the personality of the individual performing the decoration, the interests of that individual, or simply a subject theme that is common to the bathroom. There are many methods in which a person who is remodeling the bathroom can integrate all components into one. If you are trying to decide on the most appropriate decoration style for your bathroom, you may consider the ideas listed here as extremely beneficial in your decision. Now, I will introduce you to the top 5 bathroom remodeling themes.
1. One of the most popular bathroom themes is that which reflects scenes and decorations that can reflect things under the sea. There are many creative ways to achieve this bathroom theme. One of the base components required to achieve this type of decorating scheme is to implement various shades of blue and green into the room. This can be achieved by painting the walls in these colors, ensuring that the sink, bathtub, and toilet fit in with this color scheme, or even working in ceramic tile on the floors, shower, and walls that reflect this coloring. Accessorizing in an “under the sea” scheme is quite simple to do. There are many different shower curtains, sink sets, and toilet coverings that can be implemented in order to enhance the “underwater” experience.
2. The next bathroom remodeling theme that seems to be growing in popularity is the “rainforest” theme. This can be easily achieved by integrating bamboo flooring, and bamboo wall covering. Mixed with trimmings of woods, and grains, virtually every component of the bathroom can be integrated into a tropical retreat. These days, you can purchase window blinds that display tropical rainforest themes, and even shower curtains that reflect this theme. If you elect to use this particular theme when remodeling your bathroom, it is important to integrate accessories and artistic prints that reflect the bright birds, trees, and plants that reside in these cherished tropical sanctuaries.
3. Asian bathroom themes are quickly growing in popularity. Integrating small palms, Asian lettering, and small graphics like those that display Geishas are becoming quite trendy when it comes to bathroom remodeling. It is important to use a lot of wood, particularly bamboo and that derived from palms, in order to develop this particular bathroom design. Many also often go for mosaic type glass and even etched glass with natural scenes that are relevant to Asia. This can be a very relaxing and interesting theme for this room in the home.
4. The artistic theme is also emerging as a popular choice when it comes to bathroom remodeling. This can be achieved by mixing abstract colors, patterns, shapes, and artwork into the bathroom. Virtually anything goes in this type of bathroom. There are many geometrically shaped bathtubs and showers that can be purchased to appeal to this particular bathroom design. Sinks and vanities that would be appropriate to this type of theme can also be purchased.
5. The Zen theme is a great bathroom remodeling scheme. This type of theme focuses on balance and nature. It should be painted and designed in neutral and calming colors. It should be thrift, yet elegant. Implementing accessories like candles and wicker baskets are quite appropriate when it comes to the Zen bathroom. Using products like bamboo towel racks and toilet paper holders, scented satchels around the bathtub areas, and an arrangement of tropical plants are all fluid when it comes to this type of bathroom theme. Having a water resistant CD player that plays soothing sounds of nature will add to the effect of this bathroom remodeling theme.
As you can see, there are many different bathroom themes that you can choose from when remodeling your bathroom. Here, you have been introduced to the five most popular ones.
Your bathroom is in need of some serious TLC. If you are tired of looking at the old 70’s laminated “psychedelic” floor and mustard coloured bath to match than you need to upgrade. The best way to go about this is to find bathroom sets to match your décor ideas. That way you will have a bathroom that works in perfect harmony.
There are many different bathroom sets to choose from. They normally consist of a bath, toilet and sink. Most people choose to install bathroom sets in their bathrooms rather than getting them separately as it works out cheaper. However, this does sometimes mean that you are limited in the choices you have. There is not always a wide selection in the designs. However, if this doesn’t bother you than they are certainly an economical way to make the necessary changes to your bathroom without breaking the bank. The best option is to find a style of bath that you like. The bath will be taking up the most space and you also need to make sure that all of your family members can fit into it comfortably. The toilet and sink will be a standard size and should not be the deciding factor. The only thing to check is that the toilet is at a suitable height.
Once you have decided on the bath and toilet you than need to pick a colour. This will be an easy process if you know exactly how you want your décor to look at the end of the project. When it comes to the bathroom you need to make practical choices in regards to the colours and tiling. It is often better to keep it neutral. This is partly due to the fact that if you decide to sell at some point it will be easier to do so. Choosing a nautical theme for your bathroom although whimsical may not be the best choice for the future. Popular décor ideas include:
· Chrome and white: keep it simple and get a white bathroom set. You can then use chrome accents in your accessories. This can include taps, soap dispensers and so much more.
· Statement wall: pick a stand out colour that you would like to use on one of your walls. First choose the colour and then find the bathroom set that best suits it.
· Retro: although you do not want to have the 70’s look anymore it is still popular to have a retro feel to the bathroom. You can do this by getting accessories that have an old school charm.
At the end of the day you need to make your new bathroom work with your personal style and the rest of the homes aesthetics. Remember to make sensible choices that will be an investment and you will have a bathroom that not only looks good but that will be able to grow with you.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8853242